Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...

Hello everyone!

Just a quick note to say Merry Christmas. Not happy holidays or seasons greetings but the real reason for the season... Christ. So Merry Christmas!!! Of course I like Santa and the reindeer and the elves, gingerbread men and snowmen but that's not why I celebrate this time of year. That's not why I'm singing around the house and that's not why I'm smiling every day. It's Christmas and I'm leaving The OC early in the AM tomorrow to fly up to northern California to spend my vacation with Shannon (my daughter)& son in law and my 4 adorable grand kids. Oh and I should mention that... I'll be staying these next 17 days in a tiny cabin in the mountains in the snow with Tim, my ex-husband :)

Who would have ever thought we would be back here over 30 years later? NOT me I'll tell you that. But for some reason we find ourselves here again and who knows what will happen. It's healing, emotional, familiar and exciting all at once and I'm not worried, I'm going slow and I'm very happy! This time tomorrow night we'll be snuggled up with a fire and a glass of wine watching it snow outside. I can't even wait!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I AM :)

So... no blogging until I get home because we have no computer access. You'll just have to imagine what we are up to and I promise to fill you all in when I get back home to Orange County... IF I come back home that is ;)

Oh the weather outside is frightful. But the fire is so delightful. And since we've no place to go...let it snow, let it snow, let it snow... MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

17 comments:

jaybird said...

Quinn, Hi from Ferndale. Loved watching you on the show. I'm a Humboldt County transplant from Orange County some ten years now. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. Be safe driving I was in the Willow Creek area last weekend and it's a white, white Christmas this year. Peace Out.

EHS Memory Page said...

Hi Quinn,

I so agree with you about Merry Christmas. I make a point never to say "Happy Holidays". Christ is the reason for the season. Have fun on your vacation

Katz Miaow said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Quinn!

Daytrippingmom Media said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daytrippingmom Media said...

Hi Quinn,
I'm glad I found your blog. I loved watching you on the show and was totally sad to find out that you were not coming back. I'm glad you are blogging and keeping us informed on life after the RHOC. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Merry Christmas!!

Tisha said...

Hi Quinn;

I hope you and your family have a bless chirstmas this year. I really miss seeing you and Tammy on the Housewives this year, you are both such sweet souls. I also think your right about Jeana, she seems like such an honest upright person. Im so happy about you and Tim, you have been praying and asking the Lord to send you a mate, and I believe he sent him back to you. Sometimes we dont't always see what was right in front of us, and if we are lucky we get a second chance. God Bless you and your family sweetheart, and enjoy your life.

Your sister in Christ
Tisha

GailfromMiami said...

Quinn, we miss you on RHOC! I am happy to see that you are happy and thriving though. You are naturally beautiful, kind and genuine -- very simliar to Jeana --my other favorite housewife. I hope you return to the show someday. In the meantime, please have a very Merry Christmas!

Jennifer Ward said...

Hey Quinn

Great to come across your blog! I've been wondering what happened to you and it's so fun to get caught up.

I have to ask - what the heck were the producers thinking? Why didn't they bring you back?????

Big mistake - you were a classy addition to the show!

Best Wishes in Willow Creek! Can't wait to hear how it went with Tim!

John Fowler said...

I'm sorry as well to see you're leaving HWOC. Some of the other ladies there, well, lets just be diplomatic about it and say they're not as intriguing as Quinn is...

Certainly a striking lady physically and an interesting one to boot, I'll be content to follow you on here!!!

Happy Holidays.

Unknown said...

Hey Quinn,
Agree with you completely... MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Just drove back from Big Bear and had my first white Christmas ever. We had family come visit and gave my nieces and my son their first white Christmases too. My pictures are on my facebook page, I'm on your list of friends, check them out.
Look forward to hearing about your trip. Glad to see your blog.
Be safe and Happy New Year.
Adriana

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Quinn!!

Anonymous said...

Quinn, you are such a graceful lady. I can only strive to be as wonderful and humble as you are. Good luck with life!

Miss Chris said...

Happy New Year, Quinn. Miss you on Housewives this season. Those "ladies" are too mean and nasty for my taste...it's like watching a train wreck. Glad you got out when you did.

Lola said...

Quinn,

I wished Bravo would reconsider and bring you and four of your best friends with you.

The others need to go and the sooner the better.

God was looking out for you!

PS: Can't wait for you to update your Blog.

Unknown said...

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing

Rio flat

Tommie Whitsey said...

Your post is rocking and knowledgeable… I really appreciate the way you write . I would like to read more from you
Orange county homes

Unknown said...

Many thanks for such a write-up. I undoubtedly cherished reading it and talk about this it to
chalet mont tremblant