Monday, December 8, 2008

ARGHHHHH.....

Willow Creek
This week is filling up FAST! I have a restaurant review on Wednesday, the Resort at Pelican Hill invited me for an opening on Thursday evening and Friday my mom, sister and I are meeting up in Fashion Island for day of shopping, lunch and an ornament exchange. FUN!

Don't you just HATE it when you have an argument with your kids? Shannon and I had a heated discussion on Saturday (while I was in Costco shopping, not a great place to cry and get upset believe me) and it is still bothering me. I won't get into the details but I hope we get it all worked out soon... I hate conflict.

Tim and Mason I'm getting ready for Christmas up in the mountains with Tim and the dogs. I HAVE to get a picture to share with you of his 3 Queensland Heelers.



2 comments:

Gearhead said...

CONFLICT: Gods way of telling you your not in control.God is telling you to visit home and pray,come back to humility and be greatful for those around us.God is in CONTROL!!!!

Gearhead said...

Would you ask Tim if He has a Registered female Queensland that he wants to breed?
I have friends that are looking to get a pup from their male.This male is rare and has a perfect Queensland healer temperment!