Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Shopping

I just have to say that I had a GREAT day today!

I got up this morning and my father surprised me by making me a yummy omelet for breakfast. I can't remember when he has ever done that before and it really touched me. I think that since I have been staying with him (this past month) he see's me working long hours and is worried. He has been telling that I need to eat better...but I get up at 5:30, shoot off to work by 6:30, then work a 10 hour day and get home around 6:dark thirty. Sometimes when I'm attending a local event I'm home even later... I can have some long days I tell ya. Anyhoo... after breakfast I took off to Fashion Island (Newport Beach) to spend the day with my mother and sister. Our day consisted of a delicious lunch at Tommy Bahamas Grill, power shopping for a few hours, a starbucks run and a stop at the pet store. They had to pull me out of there because I fell in love with the worlds cutest puppy :)~ Mannnnnn he was the sweetest, cuddliest softest bundle of fur I had seen. I'm still thinking of going back tomorrow for another peek.

Jeana Keough just called and left me a message about a "Housewife" function tomorrow at the Renaissance ClubSport in Aliso Viejo. She mentioned something about Dr. Ambe...I'll have to get more info because I could really give a rip about going to a botox/plastic surgery function. yes I would love to see Jeana, Vicky and Tammy -Jeana is the glue that holds all the girls together, the peace keeper. You couldn't get me to spend time with some of those other ummmm ladies. When the camera is on you they smile but if they see you on the street... well I'll just say they are not so nice and I'll leave it at that. My mother always said "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all". You know sometimes it's so HARD to be quiet and NOT say what you really want to say. Sometimes I had a hard time shutting up when there was a camera on me but then I would think... what would my mother, kids etc think if I did or said that...and closed my mouth. Yesssssss I know I slipped up a time or two. Opps =^.^=

Maybe one night I'll sit here with a glass of wine and just let it all go????? Hummm that could be fun! LOL

So they finally let you all know that Laurie is leaving. I hate fake people... did i say that out loud? Bad Quinny :P~

17 comments:

The Pink Owl said...

I'm loving that you are blogging! I really miss seeing you on the show and it's changed so much (and *not* for the better!). Glad to see you're doing well, though. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Kristy

tam said...

I have no idea how I found your blog, but so far it is like a soap opera. Good luck with the ex, he is hot. Keep us updated.

janice said...

Quinn- Love reading your blog! Thank you for being honest about those fake women. Miss you on the show!

Bren said...

Oh Quinn, I was so upset when I din't find you in season 4. You are so down to earth, The Lady with the Eternal Smile. Please keep us updated with your blog. Have a woderful Christmas!!!

jesse said...

Quinn, you are adorable.Whatever guy you end up with is an incredibly lucky man.
-jesse

BlondeBlogger said...

I hear you, Quinn. When I saw the episode where the women were trashing Gretchen while waiting for her in the limo, I was so disgusted. It shows your class that you rise above all of that!

Karen said...

Quinn,

As a Christian (who can't stop watching trash t.v.), you are greatly missed on this season. I loved you on it . . you were different from most of the others and it showed! Keep the faith and definitely don't work too hard. You only get one chance at LIFE.

P.S. - I will say . . now that you are gone, I watch it for Jeana and Gretchen . . the others are nut job fakies!

Best Wishes,

Karen
Little Rock, AR

Paul said...

On one of the Housewives blogs online they had said that one of the reasons you weren't brought back was that you were considering an offer to pose nude for Playboy.

Is that true?

If its true, they made a mistake by not having you on the show, and hurrah for Playboy finally having a gorgeous natural woman instead of the faked up ones.

Good luck,

Paul

Paul said...

On one of the Housewives blogs online they had said that one of the reasons you weren't brought back was that you were considering an offer to pose nude for Playboy.

Is that true?

If its true, they made a mistake by not having you on the show, and hurrah for Playboy finally having a gorgeous natural woman instead of the faked up ones.

Good luck,

Paul

Will.Work.For.Gossip said...

Quinn! I'm so glad I found this blog. Please please keep it updated. I just have a couple of things I'd love for you to talk about... DETAILS DETAILS about Tim! Also, please tell us more about the fakies. The readers, and viewers, always have these questions and you can finally answer them! Have a great holiday and good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

if you dont mind me asking, why is laurie fake... would love to know the real reason that she's not doing the show?

im an orange county girl too btw!

bye.

Anonymous said...

Quinn, I hated not seeing you there this season, BUT, seeing as you are a really sweet, low drama person, I can understand why you weren't "interesting" enough (or whatever) for the series. That show is a guilty pleasure only because I thank God after watching that I don't act like certain ones on the show. I loved it last season when they told you that you didn't need botox--you could see the jealousy in the others and I could tell you intimidated them! Anyway, stay sweet, keep the faith-there IS someone out there, have a Merry Christmas, and keep blogging! I love hearing how you are doing!

Sally-"housewife" in South Georgia

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Quinn!

Anonymous said...

I'll buy you those glasses of wine to get all the dirt! LOL.

Just found your blog today - i thought you were adorable on the show and was just talking to a friend about you - so i googled and here you are! i look forward to reading more!

KAYE said...

KEEP UP THE BLOG, YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE PUSH I NEEDED TO START THE YEAR OUR RIGHT, LOSE WEIGHT AND THINK OF ME. KEEP BEING YOU.

Unknown said...

I have stopped watching the housewives... I liked it last year because you were there, with your Christian perspective being promoted. But now, it's all about med and boobs and drinking. I don't understand the premise of the show unless it's sensationalism and helping the women who are still on the show become big stars or business tycoons due to their popularity. It would be so much more interesting if it were based on REAL life and not how they want the public to "think" they are -- as you say FAKE. I don't like fake people either. I hope all is well with you, Quinn, and that new doors and opportunities have been opening for you. Much love,
Shiela

Unknown said...

Sorry that should say MEN, boobs and drinking!!