Saturday, December 6, 2008

Meet my Beautiful Daughter!


Shannon wasn't shown on the show at all. She lives up in Eureka (northern California) with her husband and 4 children...yes you heard me right, I have 4 grandchildren!!!

I guess having a grandma on the show wasn't exactly what Bravo had in mind for a Real Housewife. But hey, that is my REALITY. As much as I still feel 40 something, the fact is, I am 53 years old, have 2 kids and 4 grandchildren whom I adore. I just got home from spending the Thanksgiving holiday with all of them plus...get this...my high school sweetheart,Ex-husband,Shannon's father in a tiny cabin in Willow Creek and I LOVED it!

It was sort of like the old sitcom "Green Acres" minus Arnold the pig, with me from the OC alongside Tim (The EX) from Arcata. Truth be told, I just might be falling in love with him all over again.

More to come on that later.

7 comments:

Kim Haynes Hollenshead said...

So glad to see you blogging since we miss you on this season of Orange County Housewives.

What a beautiful daughter and how wonderful it must have been to spend time with those kiddos!

Hope all is well in your world.

<)))><

Kim
http://kchaynes.blogspot.com

MamaMaria said...

I miss you Quinn!!!! Why did you leave the RWOOC show? It is sooo boring without you!!!!

BobPhillips said...

Good luck on the possibilities up North. Sorry to hear about the kitty. Your daughter is as pretty as her Mom, and I'm sure the munchkins are all adorable, as well.

Nadine said...

I cannot believe you are 53...wow. You look fantastic. I did enjoy you on the show.

Unknown said...

Holy cow! You have 4 grandchildren? I can only hope to look as good when I have grandkids!

SNGLSIL said...

You look amazing, I hope that you are doing well, are you still attending Saddleback?

zigzag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.