Saturday, December 6, 2008

Where to Start???

Hi there, Quinn Fry here!

So many people have been emailing me with questions about my life after the filming of Season 3 of the Real Housewives of Orange County, that I decided to start a blog. I figured that inside the blog invironment I could ramble on, vent, chat, yell, laugh and cry all at once. I've never done a blog before, so bear with me as I get the hang of this.

Currently I am living at my fathers place in San Clemente where I'm parked temporarily because I sold my home and well... I guess I am waiting. Jeana Keough (love that woman) sold it for me last month for my asking price of $739,000 in just 2 weeks! The catch? The new owners wanted my "style" so they offered me full price but they wanted everything, furniture, plants, accessories etc... Walking away from my beautiful home has been stressful, in fact these past 6 months have been like a roller coaster!!! My son, Colin, graduated from San Clemente High School in June, is working at In-N-Out and attending Saddleback College and he just moved in with his dad. My sweet kitty (at the same time) came up missing... Colin and I are both very VERY sad :(

So I lost my home, son & kitty all around the same time. Not good!

12 comments:

Jersey Girl 46 said...

Welcome to the blog world. I thought you were interesting on the show, but you had a little more substance than what they showed. Enjoy the freedom of typing out your feelings, just remember think before you hit post...If someone would have told me that years ago, I think I would have blogged better. Best of luck in 2009.

makenzyscloset said...

So what did happen to you? I thought you were wonderful on The Real Housewives! All of a sudden the new season comes on and you are gone, and two new ones are coming on? Huh? I think it is awful they didn't even address your departure.

Tucson Army Mom said...

I'm so peeved they didn't discuss your not being on this season. I loved you and your 'substance.' I'm excited to find you here. I hope you'll share with us why you chose not to return.

Mike said...

Quinn, I just have to say, you were the most interesting, beautiful and classy woman on the show. The others are great, but the show is really lacking since your departure. Keep rocking!

Anonymous said...

so sorry to hear about your cat.. did you ever find him?

MomLostInNY said...

Hi Quincy,

Loved you on the show, was always wondering why you were not on. You were so down to earth!! Glad you are here. Good luck & write often.

Nancy

Unknown said...

I enjoyed watching you play the role of a devote Christian in one show and role-playing with your stud in Vegas on the next show!

Unknown said...

Quincy you are too elegant of a lady to be on this season’s Desperate House Wives, the show has lost all morals, be happy you are not part of what is unfolding this season.

Kat said...

I loved you on Real Housewives. You were my favorite. Hope life is treating you well and glad I found your blog. Hugs.

LauraJ said...

Quinn,
I loved you on the show! But please don't show a Christian relationship by shacking up with one man or another. Yes, you had a 3 yr. relationship with someone, but HE was not not your husband. If you are so into the BOOK than please inspire others and not take the road less traveled!

Deepblu said...

My daughter just confided in me ,about a conversation she had with you about me !!! I very disappointed that we did`nt get a chance to connect...(: Sleepless in Seattle ...Dennis

Byron said...

Qinncy
I am sorry you are not on the oc show anymore,and was very mad they never even address your departure. You are missed because I thought you were the most up front person on the show.I am happy I found this blog and am sure you will do fine.And will try to watch your blog to see whats upyou are a very classy lady.